Level 3 Study Program
All the academic work is done independently.
The program certifies 42 credits.
To enter the program you must be a good standing member of the Temple of Nature and have the degree of Master of the Temple. New members who have a master degree from another educational institution may be accepted if they have verifiable life experience in any field related with the areas covered by the Temple of Nature Educational System.
You must send a proposal for your Graduation Work also called “Great Work”. This Great Work should be a unique contribution to the expansion of Pagan/Esoteric Spirituality in the 21st Century.
Once the application process is completed you will be contacted by the supervising High-Priest who will assign subjects to study according to your interests and training needs. From that moment you will start your Great Work. All documentation related to the project and its progress will be sent to the supervising High-Priest. The documentation should include anecdotal reports about the project as a whole, reading reports and reports of any other activity involved. All this documentation will be part of the Great Work that you must produce once the project is complete.
As part of your training work, you must develop study programs and write courses for the undergraduate program of the College and for the training program of the School of Magickal Arts.
At the time of application, you must have a clear idea of what your Great Work will be.
Time limits for completion of program are as follows:
* Minimum: 2 years.
* Maximum: 4 years.
After successful completion of the program, you’ll receive…
* Degree: Magus of the Temple.-
According to the research area and upon the approval of the Great Work you’ll receive one of the following religious certifications:
* Doctor of Divinity, D.D. (if Great Work is related to the practice of shamanism, spiritual teaching or counseling, spiritual life coaching and/or spiritual healing.)
* Doctor of Metaphysics, Met.D. (if Great Work is related to the theoretical-practical study of esoteric and mystical disciplines.)
* Doctor of Pagan Ministry, P.M.D. (if Great Work is related to the practical ministry in a pagan context.)
* Doctor of Theology, Th.D. (if Great Work is related to study and research of spiritual, religious, mystical or esoteric traditions.)
* Doctor of Philosophy in Metaphysics, Ph.D. (if Great Work is related to research of mystical or esoteric disciplines, its practice and/or its history.)
* Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies, Ph.D. (if Great Work is related to research of comparative religions and religious traditions.)
Important: religious certification is granted indefinitely as long as the graduate remains in good standing as a member of the Temple of Nature. In case of leaving the Temple of Nature or serious misconduct this certification may be withdrawn by Temple of Nature’s Pagan Theological Seminary.
All prices are shown in US dollars and are not refundable.
Level 3 study program: $ 3,400 (if paid in full).
* $ 1,000 down payment + 23 monthly payments of $ 120 – total $ 3,760.-
Payments are made through PayPal. The lack of payment will result in the immediate abandonment of the program.
The price of the program covers:
* Up to 48 months to complete the program.
* Access to College of Magick & Esoteric Studies virtual campus.
* Study material in electronic format (downloadable.)
* Regular contact via email with the Instructor (once a month for 24 months.)
* 1 year – advanced membership (after graduation.)
Issuing of Credentials
* Issuing and printing or emailing of credentials (certificate of degree): $ 35.-
Handling & Shipping
* Handling and mailing through postal mail of credentials: $ 35.-