At this level the student will develop their academic work independently.
You must have previous experience in your area of specialization.
To enter the program you must be an ordained priest/priestess with the Temple of Nature and have a Bachelor degree from Pagan Theological Seminary or any other educational institution.
After the application process is completed, you will be contacted by the supervising High-Priest who will assign subjects to study according to your interests and training needs. From that moment, you can dedicate to the preparation of your Thesis.
As part of your training work, you must develop study programs and write courses for the undergraduate program of the Seminary and for the courses of the Mystery School.
At the time of application, you must have a clear idea of what your thesis will be.
According to your research area and upon the approval of your Thesis you will receive one of the following religious certifications:
* Master of Arts in Religious Studies, MA (if Thesis is related to the study of comparative religions and religious traditions.)
* Master of Divinity, M.Div. (if Thesis is related to spiritual teaching/counseling or holistic/spiritual healing.)
* Master of Metaphysics, M.M. (if Thesis is related to mystical or esoteric practices.)
* Master of Pagan Studies, M.P.S. (if Thesis is related to spiritual practices centered on the Earth.)
* Master of Philosophy, Ph.M. (if Thesis is related to the investigation of mystical or esoteric disciplines and their history.)
* Master of Theology, Th.M. (if Thesis is related to the study and research of spiritual, religious, mystical or esoteric traditions.)
All prices are shown in US dollars and are not refundable.
Master degree program: $ 700 (if paid in full).
Short term plan: $ 300 down payment + 2 bi-monthly payments of $ 220 – total $ 740.
Medium term plan: $ 305 down payment + 3 bi-monthly payments of $ 165 – total $ 800.
Year long plan: $ 310 down payment + 10 monthly payments of $ 55 – total $ 860.
Payments are made through PayPal (you will be directed to the payment page after submitting the application form). The lack of payment will result in the immediate abandonment of the program.
The price of the program covers:
* Up to 12 months to complete the program.
* Study material in electronic format (downloadable).
* Regular contact via email with the Tutor.
* 1 year – priestly membership.
Note: in case that more time is needed to complete the program you will have to pay a monthly fee of $ 55 until all the requirements are completed.