At this level, the student is working very independently. Candidates will submit a proposal for their Doctorate Work also referred to as a Great Work which will make a unique contribution to the expansion of Earth-centered/Pagan Spirituality in the 21st Century. This proposal must be approved by the Seminary and accepted by the supervising High Priest. The candidate must be a practicing Inner Order Member and ordained Priest/Priestess with the Temple of Nature in order to enter the program and provide a statement on why they are seeking their doctorate degree with Templar Theological Seminary (TTS).
Acceptance into the program is dependent upon:
* The Great Work being approved.
* Being accepted as candidate by the supervising High Priest.
* A Master’s degree from TTS.
Once the Great Work is approved and the student is accepted by the supervising High Priest, the student will proceed with the project. Oversight is provided by the supervising High Priest and documentation for the Great Work will be submitted to him. Documentation will include but is not limited to anecdotal reports on the project as a whole, reading reports, and reports of any other activity involved. All of this will be a part of the final Dissertation that the student will produce after the project is completed (Great Work = 20 credit hours.)
In addition to the Great Work, a student will study a number of topics as determined by their supervising High Priest to total 36 credit hours.
Each Doctoral Candidate is expected to perform sacred service with the Undergraduate program of TTS and/or with Templar Mystery School. This includes facilitating workshops, programs, classes, writing courses for the Virtual Classroom and activities in person.
The Doctorate study takes a minimum of two years to complete. Students applying to the Doctorate Program should already have an idea of what their Great Work will be.
According to the approved Great Work graduates will receive one of the following religious degrees:
* Doctor of Divinity, D.D. (if Great Work is related to spiritual counseling-teaching and spiritual or holistic healing.)
* Doctor of Metaphysics, Met.D. (if Great Work is related to mystic and esoteric practices.)
* Doctor of Pagan Studies, D.P.S. (if Great Work is related to earth-centered spiritual practices.)
* Doctor of Philosophy in Metaphysics, Ph.D. (if Great Work is related to research of mystic and esoteric disciplines and its history.)
* Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies, Ph.D. (if Great Work is related to research in comparative religions and religious traditions.)
* Doctor of Theology, Th.D. (if Great Work is related to research of ancient scriptures, lore, symbols, alphabets, and languages.)
Fees and Payments
All prices are shown in US Dollars and are non-refundable.
Annual Fee: $ 1,100 (if paid in full).
If Paid in Installments:
Option A. 2 installments of $ 560 (every 6 months) – total $ 1,120.
Option B. 4 installments of $ 280 (every 3 months) – total $ 1,120.
Option C. 12 installments of $ 95 (every month) – total $ 1,140.
Payments could be made through subscription via PayPal (you will be directed to payment page after submitting the application form). Canceling will result in immediate dis-enrollment.
Annual Fee covers:
* 1 year of educational services.
* Up to 18 credit hours of studies.
* Study material in electronic format.
* Monthly contact via email with your Tutor.
* Issuing and printing credentials (Diploma/Certificate) upon completion.
Note: in case more time is required to complete the program requirements, the monthly fee ($ 95) must be paid until the program is completed.
Issuing of Credentials
* Issuing & emailing of certificates/diplomas through email: $ 25.-
Handling & Shipping
* Handling & Shipping of certificates/diplomas through postal mail: $ 45 (worldwide.)