Membership in the Temple of Nature is open to everyone who supports our Declaration of Principles.
There are three classes of members: Friends, Outer Order and Inner Order. The classes of membership are divided by levels of training in the Temple and by membership dues.
Standard of Individual Conduct
All members accept responsibility for their own actions as they reflect upon the name of the Temple. Members are responsible for living life in a manner that inspires respect for the Temple. Members respect the faith of all people and the right of all to choose a path which is correct for them.
Members of the Temple of Nature
Friends of the Temple
* Friends of the Temple of Nature usually attends to public Temple functions such as rituals, workshops or other gatherings of the Temple.
* Friends need not to make a specific commitment to formal education by the Temple and need not be a part of any of the Temple’s training program.
* Friends can enter in the Mystery School or in the Theological Seminary to the first degree programs (Associate and Bachelor).
* Friends of the Temple are welcome to attend any public event but shall not attend private events of the Temple without being a member of the Outer Order or the Inner Order.
Outer Order – General Membership
* Outer order members must make a commitment to formal education by the Temple of Nature by enrolling in and completing classes within the Mystery School.
* Outer order members shall support the Temple through donations, time, and energy which shall be devoted to furthering the Temple and its purpose.
* Outer order is also the place for non-active ministers.
Inner Order – Ministerial Membership
* This is the place for active ministers.
* Inner order members must be currently enrolled in or be a graduate of Templar Theological Seminary.
* Inner order members shall support the Temple through donations, time, and energy which shall be devoted to furthering the Temple and its purpose.
* Graduates of the Bachelor’s Degree program of Templar Theological Seminary are eligible to apply for ordination with the Temple of Nature as Healing Minister or as Priests/Priestess of Nature.