1. Respect for the Earth that is alive and is the mother of all life-form that inhabitates this planet.
2. The inherent worth and dignity of every being.
3. Compassion and justice in all relations.
4. A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
5. Acceptance of one another and the search for personal development through spiritual evolution in our groups and covens.
6. Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
7. To honor the ultimate spiritual authority that comes from within each being and impels us to teach by example and to learn through action and service to Earth and the community of which we belong.