Declaration of Principles
We, the members of the Temple of Nature declare
1. Respect for the Earth that is alive and is the mother of all life forms that inhabit this planet.
2. The inherent dignity and value of every being.
3. Compassion and justice in all relationships.
4. A free and responsible search for personal development and improvement through spiritual evolution in our groups and covens.
5. Acceptance of others in their process of discovery of truth and meaning.
6. Respect for the interdependent network of the whole existence of which we are a part.
7. Honor the highest spiritual authority that comes from within each one and impels us to teach by example and to learn through action and service to the Earth and the community to which we belong.