2nd Degree – Become a Master of the Temple
At this level the student will develop their academic work independently.
You must have previous experience in your area of specialization.
To enter the program you must be a good standing member of the Temple of Nature and have the degree of Adept of the Temple. New members who have a bachelor degree from another educational institution may be accepted if they have verifiable life experience in any field related with the areas covered by the courses offered by Templar Theological Seminary.
The program certifies 36 credits of which up to 12 can be validated through life experience.
After the application process is completed, you will be contacted by the supervising High-Priest who will assess your background and assign subjects to study according to your interests and training needs. From that moment, you can dedicate to the preparation of your Thesis.
As part of your training work, you must develop study programs and write courses for the undergraduate program of the Seminary.
At the time of application, you must have a clear idea of what your Thesis will be.
Time limits for completion of program are as follows:
* Minimum: 1 year.
* Maximum: 2 years.
After successful completion of the program, you’ll receive…
* Degree: Master of the Temple.-
According to your research area and upon the approval of your Thesis you will receive one of the following religious certifications:
* Master of Arts in Religious Studies, MA (if Thesis is related to the study of comparative religions and religious traditions.)
* Master of Divinity, M.Div. (if Thesis is related to spiritual practices centered on the Earth, and or spiritual teaching/counseling or spiritual healing.)
* Master of Metaphysics, M.M. (if Thesis is related to mystical or esoteric practices.)
* Master of Pagan Ministry, M.P.M. (if Thesis is related to practical pagan ministry.)
* Master of Philosophy, Ph.M. (if Thesis is related to the investigation of mystical or esoteric disciplines and their history.)
* Master of Theology, Th.M. (if Thesis is related to the study and research of spiritual, religious, mystical or esoteric traditions.)
Important: religious certification is granted indefinitely as long as the graduate remains in good standing as a member of the Temple of Nature. In case of leaving the Temple of Nature or serious misconduct this certification may be withdrawn by Templar Theological Seminary.
Ordination is Optional
After graduation as a Master of the Temple you may apply for ordination as a Priest or Priestess and registration in the rolls of the Temple of Nature. At that time you may choose one of the following titles:
* Healing Minister
* Inter-faith Minister
* Pagan Minister
* Spiritual Minister
* Asatru Priest / Priestess
* Druid Priest / Priestess
* Priest / Priestess of the Goddess
* Priest / Priestess of Nature
* Wiccan Priest / Priestess
Once ordained You may attach Reverend, Frater or Soror to your name and accept money for your services.
All prices are shown in US dollars and are not refundable.
2nd Degree program: $ 2,200 (if paid in full).
Year long plan: $ 1,000 down payment + 11 monthly payments of $ 120 – total $ 2,320.-
Payments are made through PayPal. The lack of payment will result in the immediate abandonment of the program.
The price of the program covers:
* Up to 24 months to complete the program.
* Access to Templar Theological Seminary’s virtual campus.
* Study material in electronic format (downloadable.)
* Regular contact via email with the Instructor (once a month for 12 months.)
* Ministry ordination/registry tuition.
Issuing of Credentials
* Issuing and printing or emailing of credentials (certificate of degree): $ 35.-
Handling & Shipping
* Handling and mailing through postal mail of credentials: $ 35.-