1st Degree – Become a Priest/Priestess
Have you always felt called? Called to serve others as a spiritual life coach, counselor, clergy?
As a Registered Priest / Priestess or Minister you can Start your own ministry, and give spiritual counseling, spiritual coaching, and pastoral counseling.
With the credentials you receive from the Templar Theological Seminary your name will be entered into the rolls of the lineage of the Temple of Nature and you’ll have the right to Handfast and give sacerdotal rites of the Ministry. You may set up your own spiritual counseling or healing practice or start your own ministry helping and guiding others on the spiritual path.
Feel good about what you do. Make a living doing what you were born to do, what you love to do.
This certification program is oriented to adult students with verifiable life experience in the area of spirituality and/or spiritual healing.
The program certifies 120 credits of which up to 60 can be validated through life experience.
To enter the program you must have a minimum age of 25 years old and validate some type of experience in the area in which you wishes to obtain your certification.
After the application process is completed, you will be contacted by the supervising High-Priest who will assess your background and assign topics/courses to study according to your interests and training needs.
To complete the requirements of the program you must present and approve a research paper in your area of study.
Time limits for completion of program are as follows:
* Minimum: 1 year.
* Maximum: 2 years.
After successful completion of the program, you’ll receive…
* Degree: Adept of the Temple.-
According to your research you will receive one of the following religious certifications:
* Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, B.A. (if research is related to comparative religions and religious traditions.)
* Bachelor of Divinity, B.Div. (if research is related to shamanism, spiritual teaching/counseling or spiritual healing.)
* Bachelor of Metaphysics, B.M. (if research is related to mystical or esoteric practices.)
* Bachelor of Pagan Ministry, B.P.M. (if research is related to practical pagan ministry.)
* Bachelor of Theology, Th.B. (if research is related to the study of spiritual, religious, mystical or esoteric traditions).
Important: religious certification is granted indefinitely as long as the graduate remains in good standing as a member of the Temple of Nature. In case of leaving the Temple of Nature or serious misconduct this certification may be withdrawn by Templar Theological Seminary.
Ordination is Optional
After graduation as a Adept of the Temple you may apply for ordination as a Priest or Priestess and registration in the rolls of the Temple of Nature. At that time you may choose one of the following titles:
* Healing Minister
* Inter-faith Minister
* Pagan Minister
* Spiritual Minister
* Asatru Priest / Priestess
* Druid Priest / Priestess
* Priest / Priestess of the Goddess
* Priest / Priestess of Nature
* Wiccan Priest / Priestess
Once ordained You may attach Reverend, Frater or Soror to your name and accept money for your services.
All prices are shown in US dollars and are not refundable.
1st Degree program: $ 2,050 (if paid in full).
Year long plan: $ 853 down payment + 11 monthly payments of $ 120 – total $ 2,173.-
Payments are made through PayPal. The lack of payment will result in the immediate abandonment of the program.
The price of the program covers:
* Background evaluation/validation.
* Up to 24 months to complete the program.
* Access to Templar Theological Seminary’s virtual campus.
* Study material in electronic format (downloadable).
* Regular contact via email with the Instructor (once a month for 12 months).
* Ministry ordination/registry tuition.
Issuing of Credentials
* Issuing and printing or emailing of credentials (certificate of degree): $ 35.-
Handling & Shipping
* Handling and mailing through postal mail of credentials: $ 35.-